Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Neptune hoarder.

I'm a little bit proud and ashamed of myself. I am in LOVE with Neptune by Tula Pink. It's harder than heck to come across and is basically extinct. Just an FYI, this is NOT for sale, but if you had some of your favorite fabric, whatever it may be, what would you do with it? I was thinking of making the Diamond Chain quilt in Kimberly Einmo's book Jelly Roll Quilts & More. I loved the colors a year ago when I started becoming a "serious" quilter and I had no idea how hard this fabric would be to find a year later. I think all quilters are serious, who would undertake such a project without being serious about it?!?! Thank goodness for fabric stashing!!! What are you stashing away for the perfect project?



Sorry about the photo. The pages are glossy and my camera's flash doesn't want to cooperate!

2 comments:

  1. Just got your comment and popped over to see the button! You really have all that Neptune??? Is that even legal?! You could make a fair few quilts with that - Im with you though, it is a fabulous line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoarding the Fig Tree fabrics I finally started collecting. One more delivery and I can start on the pattern that finally made up my mind. Summer Rental from Miss Rosie's Quilt Co.

    I never bought Neptune, but it looks like I should have!

    ReplyDelete