Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wild Girl....yes please!

Have I mentioned that I love the Bigfork Bay Cotton Company applique kits? Well, I do! And as luck would have it, I ran into their booth when I was at the International Quilt Festival in Chicago last year. And among their new patterns was Wild Girl! Three days ago I felt restless and I needed something to do while Scott was watching TV, and I wanted to just sit on the couch with him, so I pulled out my Wild Girl kit and started tracing, ironing, cutting and ironing some more and this is what I came up with. Now to quilt it....

I still haven't quilted my moose Summer Serenity applique. I've been waiting to get an extension table for my sewing machine so that the quilt is supported while quilting, and I received it for Christmas, now it's just getting enough space to walk around to everything in my studio! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment