Sunday, May 2, 2010

More past quilts.....

This quilt I made over a year ago for my boyfriends sister, Carrie. She's really more of a purple/blue person, but I thought this would be fun and add a bit of color! :) There's over 33 different colors pieced in this quilt.


This little quilt I made for my great aunt. The colors aren't necessarily hers, but she bought a french style love seat at a garage sale and these colors match it.


This last pic is of a table runner I whipped up in 2009 before I sewed the binding on the back. It's a Kim Schaefer pattern, and all of the fabrics are hers! It goes great on the coffee table! :)


Holy moly! There's still more quilts that I have to catch up on! Only a few more to put up here before I'm all caught up!

Well, it's time for me to run! I'm headed out to dinner at Mo's Irish Pub! I love that place! They have some of the best food around! Don't wait up for me! :) I'll post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment